Kids & Teen Art Programs
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 4 pm
$54 per day
$250 per week
(Check schedule for dates)
Assisted Virtual Classroom
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 4 pm
$40 per day
$200 per week
Late Pick – Up (4 – 6)
$20 per day, per family
$100 per week, per family
Book your Private Party!
8th – 12 grades
7 pm – 9 pm
$20 per class
K – 7th grades
10 am – 12 pm
6th – 12th grades
1pm – 3pm
$16 to $20 per class
Art Camps for Kids
K- 7th graders
– Parents will drop off and pick up at the door and won’t be coming into the building unless escorting students.- Students will stay 6′ away from other students and practice social distancing.
– Ms. Tamara will be signing in and out our students- All students will be stationed at their own individual desks during art lessons
– Hand washing will be required upon arrival to camp and during the day. Tables and surfaces will be disinfected with Clorox before, during, and after class.
Masks will be worn all day except when students are seated at their individual desks eating lunch and snacks.
Working parents are facing a dilemma of juggling their work schedule and assisting their children attending school online. Enrolling their children at TC ARTWORKS is the answer to solving your dilemma.
TC Artworks has transformed our art teaching studio to a Virtual Classroom. Tamara Clark, Owner of TC Artworks, NC Certified Educator with 27 years of teaching experience.
Art Projects will be created during down-time.
Ages: K – 7th
Monday – Friday
Fee: $40 per day, $200 per week
Late Pick-Up: $20 per day, per family, $100 per week, per family
What We Provide:
Virtual Classroom Instructor:
Tamara Clark, Owner of
TC Artworks, NC Certified Educator with 27 years of teaching experience.
- A loving and fun environment to learn
- High speed internet
- Assistance for your child with logging in, technical issues they may face during the day. Supervising all your child’s breaks
- Supervision for class assignments and assist your child in completing all assignments
- Planned snack breaks. Planned lunch break that includes a movie.
- Interaction for your child with their peers in a safe environment.
- We offer a structured outside play time as an outlet from being in front of a computer screen for several hours.
Art Projects will be created on our students down-time.
*Drop off 8am and pick up 4pm
*Late Pick up 4pm – 6pm
$20 per day per family
What You Provide:
- Send your child with a mask, lunch, 2 snacks & a water bottle
- Device for Student – laptop & password saved for logging into their device.
- Save all links on your laptop for Dreambox, Seesaw, Teacher’s classroom meeting link, Wake county link, Google Classroom or Zoom.
- Printed student schedule for the week.
- A notebook that has the following written down: password for their computer, their Wake County ID#, Teacher Name, Google Classroom or Zoom code, which ever is required by your school.
- Headphones or Earbuds to listen to lessons privately
- Student should be proficient with their login and passcode for online curriculum
- Handouts and supplies needed from school and written copy of login and passcode
- Have the device charged and provide your child with a charger for device.
Providing a Safe, Structured & Fun School Day
Saturday Art Classes (Kth - 7th) & (8th - 12th)
Join us on Saturdays for Art Class in our North Raleigh Art Studio. We are offering 2 different art projects on Saturday. Painting, watercolor, oil pastel, chalk pastel, clay projects, sculpture, mixed media, print making and the list goes on and on.
Teen Friday Art Party!
Age: 8th – 12th grade
Time: 7pm – 9m
Book a Private Party with all your BFF’s!
Teens get creative on Friday nights. Choose the project for the night for your friends. We provide all supplies, aprons & instruction. You bring the snacks, cups, plates, napkins & beverages.
Art projects may include acrylic painting, watercolor, oil pastel, sculpture, soap making, printmaking, mixed media art, glass painting, chalk pastel and the list goes on and on.
Call Tamara for more details.
Fee: $20 per person
A Fun-Filled Schedule
TC Artwork Camps offer families the opportunity for their child to attend our camp weeks for just one or more days or for the entire week of camp.
Fresh air and exercise are also incorporated into our daily schedule. Fresh baked cookies are a great afternoon treat. After lunch our students enjoy a 30 minute adult supervised play time outside.
Art Camp Daily Schedule:
|8:00am||Morning Drop Off|
|9:00am-10:00am||First Art Project|
|10:00am-10:30am||Snack & Activity Break|
|10:30am-11:45am||Second Art Project|
|11:45am-1:30pm||Lunch & Movie|
|3:15pm-4:00pm||Games & Pick-Up|
Multiple Art Camp Options
Our art camps offer life-long memories and skill-building. Each week we offer one camp in which there are 3 camp options to participate:
|Online Art Camp||$12|
|One day of Art Camp||$55|
|A week of Art Camp||$250|
|A week of Art Camp for 2 Siblings||$475|
|A week of Art Camp for 3 Siblings||$700|
Track Out Camp for Kids Raleigh NC in Wake Forest